5 Questions Answered About Applying At Seaboard Triumph Foods
So you’re ready to pursue a new job. That’s great! The process comes with a lot of questions like, “how will this affect my family,” “what is the workplace really like” and “how do I start the process?” We love our company and its culture because it gives our employees a chance to thrive and new employees a real opportunity for a fresh start. It’s important we make the application process as smooth as possible for potential employees like you who want to join our great team!
Here are the top 5 questions most commonly asked about applying at Seaboard Triumph Foods.
1. Is There Relocation Assistance? Yes. You can also view transportation and housing in Sioux City on our website that includes bus routes and available apartment options. We are located in Northwest Iowa, on the border of South Dakota and Nebraska in an area known as Siouxland or the “Tri-State Area”. There are 170,000 people living and working in this area, all from a variety of backgrounds, languages and traditions. Sioux City is still close to larger metropolitan areas like Omaha, Neb., which is just 85 miles away.
2. Where Do I Apply? Apply online at www.siouxcitypork.com. Once there, you can see all of the jobs we have available. Starting pay for hourly production is $15.65 an hour. A regular work week is 40 hours with excess hours paid overtime. The hours depend on the department and positions, however, approximate first shirt hours start at 5:45am and second shift hours start at approximately 2:30pm. Benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, 401K, and much more! Applicants must be able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds, stand on concrete for a minimum of 8 hours a day and work well with others.
3. Can I Call A Recruiter? Yes. Call 712-226-7800 (press 2) or message us on Facebook. Our recruiters can answer your questions about Seaboard Triumph Foods, Sioux City and the hiring process.
4. Can I Get Help Applying or Apply at the Plant? Yes. We hold Walk-In Wednesdays every Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. and our amazing team of recruiters are happy to help you apply and interview! Our beautiful facility is nothing like the processing plants of the past; it’s bright and open. Our plant even has an on-site cafeteria offering hot food, discounted pork products and a dining area!
5. Do You Have Job Fairs? Yes. We love to go out into the community to meet potential Seaboard Triumph Foods employees. Want to know where will be next? We post all of our career fairs on our Seaboard Triumph Foods calendar.
Don’t wait. Your future career awaits at Seaboard Triumph foods. Apply today!