We are based here. We are best here. And we're just getting started.
While the pork industry has been the backbone of our area for as long as many of us can remember, the process has been completely revolutionized. Make no mistake, this isn't your grandfather's packing house. Gone are the days of dark buildings and separate floors. Our brand-new state-of-the-art facility is bright, clean, automated, and open. Our buildings are designed to bring people, ideas, and products together.
This is important work, and we take it seriously. After all, we don't just put food on your neighbor's table; we put quality meat products in the hands of families around the world. This means we also take our employees seriously, offering them a great working environment, complete with competitive pay, benefits, and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
When it launches, Seaboard Triumph Foods, LLC will employ approximately 1,100 employees including 200 salaried and 900 hourly positions. We'll continue to update this page with upcoming employment opportunities, including the following departments.
- Warehouse/Shipping (February) – Supervisory & Hourly
- Information Technology (March)
- Human Resources (March – May)
- Operations (March – May) – Superintendent & Supervisory
- Finance & Accounting (April)
- Maintenance & Engineering (April – May) – Superintendent, Supervisory & Hourly
- Purchasing (May – June)
- Hourly Production (May – June)
- Stockyards (June)
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance/Lab (June) – Supervisory & Hourly
Our production lines are a great way to get your foot in the door and your hands on a great career path.
We start with the best equipment and technology, and then we hire the best to make sure it stays that way.
The best managers don't just manage; they lead, empower, and achieve by example.